Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to invent a product good an idea you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you up.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, product Ideas samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they perform quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new invention idea company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.